CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Mr. Destructo

I know I haven't posted in awhile. To be honest, there's hasn't been anything really exciting that has happened lately. However, the other day, I went into the bedroom to get Jace only to find this...


Yes, that is a big hole in the wall, and no, I don't know how it got there. I don't know if Jace just had a bad dream and kicked the wall or what he did. Like mother like son I guess. I used to put holes in my door and wall when I was young because I would throw tantrums. The thing is, this happened during the night somehow. I didn't hear a bang or anything so who knows what happened?

And just because I can't blog without a cute picture of my little boy. I made Jace a cape last year for Christmas and I decided to put it on him. Well, when I pulled out the camera, it was like magic! He smiled and said cheese.


Please excuse the mess in the background. This was taken right before Thanksgiving and those are all of our ads from the newspaper. Between Jace and 2 dogs, of course the paper didn't stay in neat pile. I didn't want to try and move Jace and risk him not smiling again for a picture! I love this little boy sooo much!

1 comments:

Andrea Campbell said...

Didn't Andrea make the capes? - Kyle