CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Newborn Pictures

So, I finally got back all of my pictures of Ariana. I'm very happy with how they turned out. Just a warning....lots of pictures! But they're of a cute baby, so who can complain?













I just love this little girl! I can't get enough of her. She is such a good baby. She only cries if she's hungry. Yesterday, she was more fussy than usual because she had to get her 2-month immunizations. She is such a chunky baby. She's doubled in size since I had her. I took her to the doctor yesterday and here are her 2-month stats:
Height: 23.6 inches
Weight: 14.3 pounds
Yep, she is a big baby. The doctor pulled up her growth chart and she went from the 75% range for height and weight to 98% at 2 months. She sure is a joy to have in our home. Jace can be a little mean to her (if we're not watching him), but I think he loves her. She's starting to smile a little bit and sometimes I think she's cooing at me. It's hard to tell because she grunts so much. We're very happy to have this little girl in our home!

1 comments:

Jewls said...

Sooo cute! I especially love the one of you kissing her forehead...you look so pretty and happy! Congrats, congrats!!