CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Fam








So, I just discovered that blogging is apparently a big thing. I'm really excited to try it out. To start with, Lance and I have been married for just over 2 years. We have our beautiful little 8-month old baby boy named Robert Jace, but of course, goes by Jace. Lance works full time for Select Health as a trainer. I work 20 hours a week for IHC updating patient accounts, so I get to spend most of my time with my little boy. Jace is such a joy. He's eating solid foods like a pro and trying to figure out crawling. He definitely wants to try it, but is just too lazy to move once he gets to his stomach. It'll come with time though, I know.

2 comments:

Angry Law Graduate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marcy said...

Nicole! blogging is definately HUGE and I LOVE IT! haha keep the posts rollin, its good to see whats going on in your life. Jace is so cute!