CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Best Friends

So, I've been meaning to post for awhile, but our SD Card broke and I wasn't able to load the pictures on the computer. I mean, what fun is a post if there aren't any pictures to go along with it, right? I found the adapter from the computer to the camera tonight and I was finally able to load the pictures on the computer.

Jace is now almost 18 months! He's like 17 1/2, but close enough to me to consider it 18. I'm starting to count down the weeks until he goes into nursery. I'm a little nervous for that time to come though because I've notice recently that he doesn't like being left with complete strangers. Lance and I both had to sing at the Relief Society Birthday party a couple weeks ago, so Jace got to go to the nursery. Let's just say...he cried the whole time. Hopefully he'll adjust to being in there really quick.

So, I've recently discovered that Jace has a best friend! It's not another kid. Lance's grandma gave Jace an Elmo stuffed animal for Christmas. Well, I went on a relief society visit a couple weeks ago, and Elmo came on the tv and Jace just started dancing and laughing and pointing at him. I've never seen him so excited in my life! Well, I finally decided to give him his stuffed Elmo and he carried it everywhere. I would pretend to make it talk, and it just makes him laugh. Here are some pictures I've caught of Jace and his new friend.


I definitely think this is my favorite. Jace actually stopped and looked at me while I had the camera. It's like he wanted to show off his Elmo.

He will just carry it everywhere! He loves him to pieces. He's sitting here watch me blog about it and he's pointing at the pictures saying "Elmo".

He even has to take him in the car with him. You can see that Elmo is about the same size as him.

Here he managed to get his head out from behind him.

He even likes reading with him. They really are the best of friends!

Jace has been pretty sick the past couple nights. Well, the other night he was up crying and I couldn't get him to sleep or anything and Sesame Street came on at 1 AM. So I turned it on and Jace was just as happy as could be watching it. I guess it was the cure he needed seeing his favorite, Elmo, on the TV.