CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our House

So, like my last post said, it was a VERY windy night last night.  Here's proof of that.  And it wasn't even the windiest it's ever been out in Tooele.  Last year we had like a hurricane wind storm that seemed to be much worse than this.  Anyways....here's how our house handled the wind last night.

I've been going around our yard this morning collecting pieces of siding, but after seeing the extent of the damage, I think it's time to call the homeowners insurance.  And maybe while I'm at it, maybe I'll get them to fix the carpeting in the basement too.  

3 comments:

Andrea Campbell said...

That wind must have been pretty bad. It's always a bit creepy to hear really hard wind outside. Glad you guys are okay though.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Oh man that looks bad :( I hope they get it fixed for you soon!!!

Jenni said...

oh my heck that is crazy! That wind did a number on your house! I'm so sorry! Hopefully Lance is handy? Is he??