CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sesame Street

I know I'm way behind on my blogging lately. I just don't have much to blog about anymore and honestly, does anyone read this anyway? I always get the desire to blog and then I don't think anyone's going to look at it. But then again...who am I to talk? I look at everyone's blogs and I never comment, so they don't know that I'm there. Then again, I don't blog only for other people. I blog for my own sake too. If I didn't blog, I would never remember what happened in our lives. Anyways...so at the beginning of December, my mom and I decided to take Jace to Sesame Street Live. I had debated back and forth whether to take him, but then last minute, I decided to just do it because he's had a huge obsession with Sesame Street lately. And sure enough, when the show started, I had about the happiest kid alive. He sat down and watched the whole show.


Me and my sweet boy.


All the characters dancing on stage.


Zoey came back to where we were sitting and shook Jace's hand. I didn't catch a picture of it and I wish I would have because he was just so overwhelmed with excitement about it. He is now in love with Zoey and can't stop talking about her.

I think going to Sesame Street has been one of the highlights of Jace's life! And it was totally worth it taking him.

1 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I read it :) I love your cute blog!