CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Jace loves the vacuum cleaner. He greets it when we get home from somewhere and he'll even tell it goodnight at bedtime and put it to bed in the closet. I just think it's the funniest thing. We got him a toy vacuum for Christmas and he'd still rather play with the regular vacuum. In fact, we found a broken vacuum that someone put on the side of the road and I picked it up because I knew Jace would like it as a toy. But, he still likes our vacuum that we use for cleaning. He's always been a little scared of it when we're actually vacuuming, but I think he's starting to warm up to it. In fact the other day while I was vacuuming up the living room after taking the Christmas tree down, he came and took it from me and decided he would vacuum for me.






So, I guess that's one chore I no longer have to do because I've got a kid that is more than happy to do it for me!

2 comments:

Brit said...

he's such a little cutie pie... and apparently, a great house keeper, too!!

Sarah said...

Send him over to our place!