CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Know

I have the most musical little boy. He just loves to sing and the thing is, he still jabbers quite a bit, but he definitely can carry a tune. His favorite song of all time is "Have you Ever Seen the Rain" by Credence Clearwater Revival, or as Jace likes to call it, "I Know". we listen to the song about 50 times a day. Today, while in his highchair, he decided to start singing it on his own, so I caught a little bit of it on my cell phone. Now that he has video of himself singing it, I think we'll be listening to his version a lot more.




Okay, so I lied. I just showed the videos to my husband and he didn't even know what Jace was doing in them. So maybe he's really not singing in tune, but that's because he's not singing to the music. He's singing it solo. You'll just have to take my word that he really can carry a tune.

0 comments: