CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

A Big Thanks

I haven't had much to post about lately, so I just wanted to take time to thank my husband for everything he's done for me. As many of you know, I broke my foot pretty bad back in May and had to have surgery on it. It's been so difficult these past 2 months caring for a baby and getting things done having the use of only 1 foot. I just needed to let Lance know how much I greatly appreciate him for stepping up to the plate and helping take care of Jace and getting things done around the house that I would normally do. I could have never gotten through these past 2 months without his help. I know it's been hard for him taking care of a wife and baby, but he's really stepped up and really helped out.



Lance, you really are my sweetheart and I love you so much. I don't know what or where I would be in this world without you.




Top Reasons of why I love Lance:




1. He helps out around the house


2. He's a wonderful father


3. He's a wonderful husband


4. He's smart


5. When I feel stressed or worried, he's quick to remind me that everything will be okay


6. He holds strong to his priesthood


7. He loves his family


8. Hard worker


9. He's very sweet and caring


10. He's a great listener
The list could continue on and on, but it needs to stop somewhere. Lance, thanks for being the person that you are. I love you so much and appreciate everything you do for me.

0 comments: