CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just a few cute pics

I haven't posted many pictures lately. After I posted last, I felt guilty and got the camera out and took some pictures of Jace and a few more of the puppy so you can see how Jace is growing.


This is my happy little boy. I can actually rarely get him to look or smile for the camera, so I was happy that he was smiling for me.

This is the rocking dog that we got from a neighbor. He never cared for it, but he loves it now, especially that he now knows how to get on and off it on his own.

Today, Jace learned how to use a spoon on his own. You can see here he was using his right hand.

And here he switched to his left hand. He's still trying to figure out which hand he is. I think he's just ambidextrous. After he learned he could do it on his own, he would freak everytime I touched it and tried to help him.

You can't tell what this picture is very well, but Jace got a hold of the puppy. I wasn't supervising him very well. He loves to give loves.

Jace got this plastic toy pen thing from grandma Rowley. It's great because it functions as a toy and a play pen at the same time. The other day, we put the puppy in it while we went to work.

That hole in the right hand corner is the hole we didn't notice was there and is where the puppy got out while we were at work. Oops! I guess I should've checked it out a little better.

0 comments: