CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Doctor frustrations

So, Lance works for Select Health and the other day, he was working and found out that all of the doctors in my OBGYN's office are no longer going to deliver at IMC.  They are going to only deliver at St. Mark's.   I'm not sure of the reasoning or anything like that.  Anyways...if we can't talk my dr. into doing anymore deliveries at IMC, then I'm going to have to find a new dr, which is very unfortunate.  There's no rush right now into finding a new dr. because I don't plan on having a baby this year or anything.  If anyone has a really good dr. that takes Select Health insurance and delivers out of IMC or even American Fork (I really like that hospital, but I doubt anyone else uses that one), then please let me know.  I hate to just go to some random dr. that nobody has heard of or anything.  Like I said, this is only for the future, but I might as well start looking into it now.  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sorry about your doctor frustrations, I had to pick a new one for this baby, but I was lucky and found a really good one. All I can help you with is that I loved delivering at St. Marks. I hate it when insurance companies have control over where and how you get treated. Lame.

Liz said...

I have been looking for a new doc. since I moved to Tooele and the only one I have heard good about left, so I understand. both of my girls have been delivered at St Marks though and I loved it there. Good luck.

Unknown said...

If you want to come all the way to American Fork for your appts, then the Mt. Timp women's center delivers at several hospitals, including AM Fork (which is where I'm delivering.) I like the 1 midwife I have met with, but I don't know anything about the OBGYNs. It's very popular though. My friend liked her OB that delivered there also, his name is James Lamoreaux. Again, that's in Utah county, so you may not want to travel that far just for appointments.