CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What doesn't belong?

This is my drawer that holds our measuring cups and all of that fun kitchen stuff. I opened it the other day to see a couple things added to it. What is it? (Hint...the 2 things are the same thing and Jace's hand is reaching for one of them). Where Jace found empty cans...I don't know. They must've been left over from the Superbowl. Jace is such a tall kid that I've been finding stuff in random places. He carries my kitchen broom everywhere now and I find some silverware in random places because apparently, he can now reach into that drawer as well. I guess I need to baby proof my house a little better.

1 comments:

Andrea Campbell said...

What an exciting time iin a mother's life! Now nothing is safe from Jace and it just gets better! Good luck!