CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SUPER Bowl fun!

On Sunday, my family had our annual Super Bowl Party. It ended up being so fun! Lance and I hosted it since we got out of church the earliest. It's so nice having a home where we can have a lot of people over and do stuff and we enjoy having people over at our home. Anyways, to celebrate the super bowl, everyone in the family gets to pick their favorite food or snack and then we pig out. We always have stuffed mushrooms, mini cocktail franks in bbq sauce, mozarella sticks, double-stuffed baked potatoes, and the list goes on a lot longer than that. Those are just the stuff that I remember at this moment. Then, for dessert, we have fondue with all the stuff to dip...strawberries, bananas, apples, cookies, sugar wafers, pretzels, etc. It's so yummy and filling. I think I look forward to the super bowl party more than a lot of things. After we pigged out, the girls hung upstairs with the kids and worked on a craft while the guys watched the big game. This was our first year ever doing something crafty, but it was pretty fun hanging out with the girls doing our craft. We made magnet boards and they turned out cute. I didn't get any pictures of it though. Here a just a few pictures in no particular order of what we did that night (and, of course, Jace refused to look in any of them. He's not a camera person).

Me and my sweet hubby enjoying the end of the game

Brynn and Jace playing blocks together building their tower. Brynn was trying to build while Jace was trying to destroy.

My cute niece and nephew enjoying their favorite super bowl food, fondue.

Our attempts of getting a picture of Brynn and Jace together. Of course, it failed.

Oh my...is my son drinking coke? Don't worry, the can is empty. He was just hopeful.

Andrea and Jace doing backward somersaults. It's the only thing Jace likes to do with Andrea. Jace just doesn't ever go near her for some reason!

Me and Cambree. She is such a cutie!



Me and my boy. He wouldn't smile, but at least he's looking at the camera. You can tell he's trying to push my hands down from holding him.

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That sounds so fun!! We always pig out on super bowl too :)

Andrea Campbell said...

That was a fun evening! Cute pictures!