CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Going to the Farm

On Memorial Day weekend, I started the weekend early by taking Friday off work. My mom, sister, sister-in-law, and I all took our kids and went down to Thanksgiving Point to the farm they have there. It was really crazy and hot, but it ended up being a lot of fun. My mom told me the farm was small, so I wouldn't need a stroller, but that ended up being the biggest mistake! I wished I had a stroller. I should have known that my toddler was going to run. That's all he does at home.

Jace and Brynn sitting in front of the chicks. I can't get this kid to look at the camera for the life of me! He just doesn't like pictures.

Jace getting a nice lick from the baby cow. This cow was so cute!

Jace walking. This kid could seriously walk a mile!

I had to kind of laugh at this goat. I thought it was funny how he just stood on the fence waiting for food.


My cute niece Cambree.

I finally pulled Cambree out of the stroller and stuck Jace in because he was driving me crazy! Poor mom couldn't keep up with him.

Dillan and Brynn on the wagon ride. I didn't take Jace on it because he screamed anytime I held him. He just wanted free reign and to run.

I thought it might be cute to get a picture of Jace on the tractor, but he didn't like it. He screamed.

Jace was so exhausted after the farm. This is how he slept the whole ride home. You would imagine his arm had to have fallen asleep or something at one point being up in the air like that.

1 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Awww- what a tired boy! Way cute pictures :) Looks like you guys have had some fun and crazy weeks!