CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

So Tired!

Jace has been a little sick for the past week and a half. It started out just as a really bad cough, but this week it seems to have turned a little bit worse. My dad had the possible swine flu this past week. My mom was really sick for awhile as well. Lance even came down with something the other day. I was really concerned. I was so worried that Jace would catch this swine flu going around. This morning, he woke up really early and you could just tell he wasn't feeling well. He was running a pretty high fever. I decided to take him in to the instacare because I really was concerned about this swine flue. Well, they did the swab for the flu and luckily it came out negative. I can't even tell you what a relief it was to hear that. Anyways...as it turns out, he just has an ear infection. I never even suspected it because everytime I do suspect it, it's not that. I'm just so relieved. Anyways, we got home from the doctor and I put Jace in his highchair to eat because he has to eat with the antibiotics they gave him. It wasn't long in his highchair that I looked up to find this....





Poor kid. He was so exhausted from getting up so early that he just layed down in his highchair and went to sleep!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad that he doesn't have the swine flu! We are definitely familiar with ear infections in our fam so we know what you're going through! Hopefully he'll be back to his normal self soon!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Poor little guy! Glad to hear he doesn't have the swine flu. It's been going around in my family and it is miserable stuff! Hope he gets feeling better.