CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spring City Visit

I haven't posted anything in quite awhile. May has just been such a busy month between Birthdays and Mother's Day and Memorial Day. I have a lot of catching up to do now. One thing we did was go and have some good family pictures taken by my sister-in-law's sister. She did a really good job. I will put some of those pictures on when I get a copy of them in the next couple days.

My mom and I decided to go down and visit my grandma in Spring City the week before Memorial Day. She doesn't get a chance to see Jace all that often either. So, we hopped in the car and went. We were only there for a few hours, but it turned out to be a lot of fun going down and visiting her and allowing Jace to see her again.


Jace and Great Grandma. You can tell he's more focused on trying to get down than anything. He just loves to run!

We love Grandma Graham because she always has ice cream!


What a smile!



0 comments: