CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family pictures

So, I realized that I don't blog as much as I used to. I think it's because I don't ever know where my camera is and I don't like to blog without putting pictures with it. I think more people are in for the pictures than anything. I wanted to blog about the 4th of July, but as usual, my camera isn't around. Then, I realized that I have our family pictures on here from May and I never did put them up. So, anyways, here are some of the best ones of our family.

































3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

So cute!!

Sarah said...

What a cute family! We need to get some family pictures done too!

oh said...

I love all of these pictures. And how great that Elmo is included in the collection of family photos too!