CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

RIP Nikon



Today, there was a sad death in our family. My camera was sadly run over (I'm not sure if by me, or someone else). I took it outside because I had intended to take pictures of Jace out there. I also took the video camera out. I ended up only taking video of Jace rather than taking pictures. Anyways, since I didn't use the camera, I stuck it on the back of the Jeep. After I was done taking video, I also stuck that on the back of the Jeep. I pushed the video camera back behind the spare tire because I was concerned about it falling. Anyways, I suddenly remembered that I needed to return a movie that was actually due last night. So, without thinking, I stuck Jace in the carseat and started driving. As soon as I reached the end of the road, I realized both cameras were back there. So, I pulled over and jumped out. The video camera was still there, but the Nikon didn't make it. I hurried back down the street to see if I could see the camera in the road thinking by chance it might still be okay. Then, there it was. All broken apart. Luckily the memory card still seemed okay, so we didn't lose any pictures. Anyways, I called and broke the news to Lance. He told me I did it on purpose because I've wanted a new camera for some time. I've just never had a good excuse to get one. Well, my Birthday is coming up in less than a month and hopefully I'll be getting a new camera. I'm telling the truth....as much as I hated this camera, I DID NOT DO IT ON PURPOSE!!!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh sad! I shall have a moment of silence for your dear camera! That is such a bummer! Yet now you can get one that you will completely love!