CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Little Stinker

Yesterday was Jace's second Halloween. We consider it more a first because he was too newborn to have anything to do with last Halloween. We had a lot of fun getting Jace in his costume yesterday. Poor little guy was in and out of his costume all day long. Everytime we got into the car, we had to take his costume off because he didn't fit into his carseat with it on. First, I took Jace to my work in his costume and then we took him to Lance's work and showed him off. He didn't really collect any candy because he's not going to eat it anyways. After our works, we took him to Lance's mom's house and hung out there and had her normal Halloween dinner of Chili in pumpkin breadbowls (they're just bread bowls that look like pumpkins) and salad and jello. It was so yummy. We also attempted some pictures at her house, but he didn't participate very well. For Halloween, Jace was a skunk and he was the cutest skunk I've ever seen. It was so funny because whenever he would crawl, he actually looked like a skunk! It was the perfect costume for a crawling child.

Lance's coworker is an awesome photographer, so we had her take some pictures of Jace in his costume outside of Lance's work. She did a great job considering Jace was constantly crawling away from her. I'm glad she caught this really cute picture of Jace in front of this tree.

Here he is taking off. We couldn't get him to look up at the camera while he was on the move.

Isn't this the cutest picture? I love the glimpse of him from behind where you can see the stripe and the little paw print.

This is when he started to get mad because he was sick of the pictures.

Jace with Grandma Rowley's pumpkins. He kept pushing them over, so we had to quit trying with those pictures pretty quick. He was trying very hard to push them off the table. After we tried to take these pictures, Jace crawled around on the lawn with the dogs. My dog thought Jace was another animal and was chewing on him and trying to get him to play. I tried to catch a shot, but it wouldn't work.

My brother and sister-in-law just moved around the block from my mother-in-law, so they walked over to trick or treat. I tried to get a photo, but it was an impossible task because Jace was too intrigued by my niece's fairy wings to look at the camera. Jace the skunk, Brynn the fairy, Dillan Peter Pan, and Cambree the fairy. They all looked so cute in their costumes!

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Oh I LOVE his costume! He is so cute!

Liz said...

What a cute skunk! I never thought I would say that, but it was a cute costume.

Brit said...

He was so adorable as a little skunk!! Thanks for letting me take those pictures... I think they turned out so cute!