CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag...I'm it?

Wow...I've never been tagged before.  It's kind of crazy that this is the first time.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit my quirks, but oh well.  

Rules: 1. Link the person who tagged you.  2. Mention the rules on your blog 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours 4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

1. I love to eat toast and chocolate milk together and sometimes I even dip the toast in the milk.   Honestly, I like to have chocolate milk with anything I eat like donuts or scones.  I can't eat that stuff if I don't have chocolate milk there too.


2. I never have long fingernails because I like to rip them off.  If I don't have fingernail clippers, I can't wait to cut them.  I just rip them off instead of biting them.

3.  I leave hairclips everywhere!  They never go to where they belong. They're always elsewhere.  My mom couldn't stand that and my husband can't either.  I'm always buying new hairclips because I lose them.

4.I hate hair!  Just mainly individual strands.  If I have a piece on me, it just bugs me until I can get it off.  It kind of gives me the heeby jeebies when it gets stuck to me. I also can't clean the bathroom because there are sometimes stray hairs.   Yuck!  I hate that my dog sheds because it can get places and it bugs me like crazy!  

5.  I would rather text or email than talk to someone in person.   

6. I constantly do math in my head!  I always have to add, subtract, multiply, or divide numbers that I see.  It doesn't help that I have a job where I'm constantly updating addresses, insurance id #'s, etc.  I know so many zipcodes!!!


I tag really whoever feels like doing this.  If you have time, then fun stuff and if not, then oh well!  It's kind of fun to see everyone's quirks though.  


2 comments:

Jenni said...

So funny! I'm a single strand Hairiphobe as well! I do want to be added to your list so my email address is jenhogman@gmail.com

Liz said...

I love reading everyone elses quirks. It makes me feel not so wierd, especialy when we have the same quirks, like fingernails and hair clips:)