CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

So, I don't have a lot to write about right now and I know I've been slacking a little. But, tonight Jace took his first steps! I didn't see that coming at all because he's never tried before. We were at my mother-in-law's and he disappeared into the kitchen. When I went in, I saw him take a step away from holding onto his highchair and thought "What the...?" He has never done that before. So, I took him into the living room and put him between me and my brother-in-law's girlfriend, Lauren. Then, he took like 3 steps to get to her and fell down. We tried a few more times, but then he was sick of it and said no more. But, it was sure fun while it lasted! I can't wait for tomorrow to try again. Hopefully this isn't one of those things where he does it once and then stops for 3 months before he tries again. By, the way, before he would walk, he would stand without holding onto things. He could stand and bend his knees without falling. I don't know when this all started. It was all a surprise to me! But anyways....happy day! Pretty exciting. Maybe he'll be full out walking by Christmas. Who knows!

2 comments:

Amy said...

yay! Seriously, watching them walk is so much fun! Yay for Jace!

Sarah said...

Yay!! That's so exciting! Before you know it he'll be running around everywhere and getting into everything. Have fun!