CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Goooooooo Cougars!

So, yesterday, my dad gave me and Lance his tickets for the BYU game. My dad gets season tickets every year. He usually takes my brother or Lance to the game. Yesterday, however, he had to work so he gave me and Lance his tickets. It was pretty exciting because Lance and I have always said we'd like to go to a game together. We've just never got to since there's always only 1 ticket for another person. So, anyways, we dropped Jace off at my mom's and me and Lance were able to go out on a date and have some fun!


On our way to the game!


Yay! We made it there right at kickoff.


After the first touchdown. Go cougars!


Notice the change of shirts. At halftime, we decided to go to the Cougar den and just see if they had any good prices on shirts. We found a nice 50% off rack and decided to buy ourselves a new shirt since neither of us were in BYU attire.


And here are our happy faces of beating the traffic on the way home. We left after BYU scored the 2nd to last touchdown. By then, we knew we had this game beat.

Yeah,I know every picture is the same...self portrait. It was a fun game though and a fun night away from Jace. Thanks dad for the tickets!

0 comments: