CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Talking Jace

I'm writing this post for my own journaling purposes. I haven't been very good about recording things down in my blog like I had intended to do when I started this blog. I'm just sitting here listening to Jace talk to me and I can't believe how much his speaking has improved just in the past little while. I know he doesn't speak as well as some 22 1/2 month olds, but that's okay. As long as I see improvement, then I'm happy. Anyways...here are some of the things Jace says now.

Dada
Mama
Moe - more
Bampa - grandpa
Gamma - grandma
Pom - Tom
Hello
Uh oh
Nye nye - night night
All gone
Hi
Dilla - Dillan
Binn - Brynn
eye
Baff - bath
Ga ga - cracker (but he uses it to refer to any food)
Say (he really likes to tell us to repeat things he says)
Wa Wa - Whitey
Seyna - See ya
Bum
Wuv woo - Love you
baa bee - baby
Boppy (what he refers his diapers to)
Womp Womp wah (just a fun sound, like when you lose on a game show)
Owww (like when you're hurt)
Dagna (his friend, Dagny)

Then, of course he says like animal sounds as well, his favorite being the duck, and he is also learning to put 2 words together like saying hi to someone and bye to someone. He can probably say a lot more than this. This is just a brief list.

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

Cute! I want to hear him talk! What a sweetie-pie.