CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yum!

So, for my Birthday, I got a new camera. I hadn't gotten a chance to play around with it much and test it out, so I decided to take it out to Lance's mom's when I went to pick up Jace from being babysat. Jace was eating spagghettio's and cookies for lunch, so I decided to catch some pictures of him. I know, I take a lot of high chair pictures, but it's about the only time I can get Jace to look at the camera. Jace hates getting his pictures taken, but I learned the trick to get him look and smile is the flash on the camera. I would just tell Jace to look at the light and he would smile. Some of the pictures are of him not very happy (because, like I said, he HATES getting pictures). But at the end, I had a pretty cute and happy boy.


Okay, so this first picture is of Jace playing with the peanuts in the box the camera came in. Of course, his eyes just have to be closed.


I had to test it out on the way home too and I just happened to catch a smiley boy.


Yummy! Loves spagghetio's!


Then, of course, got to have a cookie and juice in each hand.


This kid loves his cookies. You can just see the pure joy through his pretty blue eyes.


Look at that smile. Yes, he has chocolate all over his teeth. I learned that Jace likes to squint when he smiles really big.


Ahh...I love this kid! Just look how sweet he is.


I just can't get enough of him!

2 comments:

Michael and Natalia said...

Nicole, what a HANDSOME little boy you have!!!!! His smile is the cutest! He will be a heart breaker. You and Lance should have many more kids if they all look like Jace.

Sarah said...

We love that kid too! Thanks for hanging out with us the other day, it was a blast!