CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First haircut

Today, we took Schroeder, our puppy, to get his first haircut. Let's just say that he really needed it! Here are the before and after shots of our little guy.

Before

And after

Okay, so they're not the best pictures ever. I was very surprised when I went to pick him up from the groomer. He looks like a completely different dog. I was so surprised that I just laughed. The girl that did it was worried that I didn't like it. I've seen what the schnauzer cut is and I didn't think I liked it. Well, we wanted to give Schroeder a schnauzer cut at least once and I really like it! He's so soft and just looks so different. I'm still shocked by the new look!

1 comments:

Shellianne said...

i love it when they are all fuzzy and look like ewoks but then they start to stink if their hair is too long. I never cut mine in full schnauzer cut, i leave their faces and cut everything else the same length--really short. he is such a cute puppy.