CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Rough Week!

Jace has been sick all week. Last Sunday night, Lance's and my family came over to our house. Jace was fine. After they all left, Jace fell asleep and woke up and threw up all over his crib. He was sick for a few days and one night, reached a fever of almost 103 degrees. It was absolutely terrible! We took him to the doctor the next morning and found out he had tonsilitis. You could tell his throat hurt because you could feel the bumps in his throat from swollen glands. Well, a few days went by and he seemed to get better. This weekend, we had some friends come up from Arizona and Jace was happy and normal as could be. Well, today, we took him to my sister's to be babysat and he was fine. My sister was driving him over to my mother-in-law's for the afternoon and he puked all over her car! Yeah, rotten. Well, I was hoping it wasn't anything, but once he got over to my mother-in-law's he continued to throw up and have diarrhea. It's just so horrible having such a sick kid. He's never been so sick in his life and been sick for so long! I'm stuck at work knowing my little boy is there just not doing very well. Well, anyways, I hope he recovers soon from this stomach flu or whatever he now has because it's just been crazy! I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That's so sad! Poor little guy :( hope he gets better!!

Sarah said...

Poor Jace, I hope he gets better soon so we can all play!