CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sick kid

These past couple weeks just have been torture. Like I said before, Jace has just been sick and it breaks my heart. Here are some pictures of this week when he had the stomach flu. This is all I got when he was in his highchair. He doesn't look very happy.He spent a lot of time on mommy and daddy's bed cuddled with his doggy blanket.He would just lie there and watch cartoons all day. This is just not my normal little boy that is constantly up and on the go!

I would go back in to check on him to find him sprawled out on the bed sleeping. And I let him.

I think his sickness is over for the most part. It's just weird because every other day, he still throws up like once and then has 1 huge blowout in the morning. It just doesn't seem right that it hasn't ended. Lance and I are kind of thinking now that he may be lactose intolerant. I know everyone probably thinks we're nuts for thinking that, but we actually learned today that after having the stomach flu, a lot of kids become lactose intolerant temporarily. We don't know for sure, but that's just our best guess right now. We'll just keep watching. We've had him on soy milk today and we'll see how it goes tonight!

1 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Poor little guy! Hope he gets better!